“We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand proudly, on one’s own feet.”-Swami Vivekananda
Victorious Kidss Educares (VKE) is an IB World School in Kharadi, Pune – India which focuses on guiding the children to discover their secret power from within. The school is driven by the motto of ‘Learning to Love to Learn’, and strives to create ‘lifelong learners’. Our educational programmes concurrently nurture and strengthen the intellectual, emotional, physical and social development of a child. The stimulating curriculum integrates Vedic Wisdom which develops a strong sense of respect and courage in one’s own self.
Examples of Super Kidss ~ They are YOUR children!
- EYP Annual Day Function
- Annual Sports Day 2019
- Valentine’s Day Celebration at Victorious Kidss Educares (Video)
- 70th Republic Day Celebration at Victorious Kidss Educares
- Republic Day Presentation by Teachers – 21 January 2019
- Newspaper by MYP & DP Students
- Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary Presentation by Teachers – 12 January 2019
- 126th Birth Anniversary of Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda Ji – 5 January 2019
- 23rd Foundation Day of Victorious Kidss Educares – 5 January 2019
- Another feather in the cap ~ Parthu Koppana
- Victorious Kidss Educares Diwali Mela Telecast on Sahyadri Doordarshan
Early Childhood Education
Education starting from the age of 6 weeks. We enhance the immense intelligence present in the child’s brain at the time of birth. Our Early Brain Development programme allows infants and toddlers to grow spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
National and International Education
Offering a broad-based continuum of National and International education through authorized International Baccalaureate Programmes.
Loaded With Power
Understanding and implementing the truths given by ancient masters such as Swami Vivekananda, ParamahansaYogananda, Buddha, Confucius, Plato etc.
Provides students an environment to nurture spirituality.
Emphasizing on creative thinking, creative reading and creative writing.
Concept Driven Education
Following a Concept driven educational system instead of the traditional content driven educational pattern.
“Educate and raise the masses, and thus alone a nation is possible.”Swami Vivekananda
“All the wealth of the world cannot help one little Indian village if the people are not taught to help themselves. Our work should be mainly educational, both moral and intellectual”Swami Vivekananda
“There is only one purpose in the whole of life — education. Otherwise what is the use of men and women, land and wealth?”Swami Vivekananda