Saarada ma’am is the Principal and Vice President of the school who is responsible for all the teaching and learning and operational activities. She coordinates, collaborates and moderates as the Principal with all the Programme Heads and Coordinators i.e. FY (Foundation Years), PYP (Primary Years Programme), MYP (Middle Years Programme) and DP (Diploma Programme).
She is responsible towards all the administrative functions and allocates budget for various activities of the school. She is lovingly known to everyone as, ‘The Divine Mother’ of the school.
Saarada Ghosh – Principal and Vice President
A Masters in Education (M.Ed.), Bachelors in Education (B.Ed.) from the University of Delhi. She also has to her credit Four (4) years of TTAC (Teachers Training Advance Course), a Graduate in Administration and Master in graphics from Persia.
She has successfully completed a course in Teaching for Understanding based on the Zero Project from the Harvard (Wide World) University. She is presently Pursuing Advance Diploma in TEFL (Teaching English as Foreign Language) from American TESOL Institute and M.Phil. in School Psychology.
She has spent the last eight (8) years studying and implementing the International Baccalaureate programmes. She is highly trained and familiar with the IB pedagogy and has attended several National and International IB Workshops and the IB South Asia Pacific conferences. Saarada Ghosh is also a SAIBSA (South Asia IB Schools Association) member.
- Our Principal Ms. Saarada Ghosh was recognised as an Inspiring Educator of Maharashtha, for her wise initiatives and invaluable contributions in reinventing schools for all-round development of students. This award was felicitated on behalf of Outdoor Education Research Team of Great Rocksport Pvt. Ltd. The award ceremony was held at The Lalit, Mumbai on 21st August’19
- Our Principal and Vice President, Ms. Saarada Ghosh has been honored with the esteemed “Shiksha Bharti Award 2017” on the occasion of 42nd National Seminar, which was held on 6 of February, 2017
- Ms. Saarada Ghosh has been honoured with the Global Achievers Award 2016 for education excellence in the 10th International Seminar held at Bangkok on 11th November 2016.
- Ms. Saarada Ghosh, received from The National Education Society of India (NES), the ‘Best Teacher’s Award’ on 13 of December 2014. The award was handed over at Mumbai, NES Group of Schools by his Holiness Shankaracharya of Kanchi.
- She also was recently chosen as the ‘Best Principal’, out of nineteen (19) countries, by the Science Olympiad foundation (SOF).
- Ms. Saarada Ghosh, our ever dynamic Principal, has been honored with the ‘Bharat Vibhuti Award’ at the award function for Outstanding Contribution towards reforming of National Education, there by Economic and Social Development by the ‘Glorious Organization for Accelerated to Literacy’. She was awarded for her excellence in reforming and contributing a differentiated education system and for her distinguished service to the Nation on the occasion of the National Seminar, on Saturday, 18th June 2016 at New Delhi. We are proud of her significant contribution to the field of education and development.
The school, under her guidance and expertise has attained remarkable success through the years. She has not only been able to make an impact on the culture of education, but has also vastly contributed to molding the lives of many.