VKE HOISTED INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FAIR 2023
MARCHING TOWARDS NURURING AN INFORMED GENERATION OF LEARNERS
Recognizing the importance of global education, the Career Counseling Department at Victorious Kidss Educares organized an “International University Fair 2023!” on 27 October 2023, that provided a platform for our students and parents to explore diverse educational opportunities. This event served as a bridge connecting our students with international universities.
The Fair drew universities and colleges from various countries, which broadened students’ horizons. The International University Fair aimed to cater to the dreams and aspirations of our aspiring students and promote international exposure. Our Students had the opportunity to interact with university representatives and explore potential future study paths.
The International University Fair offered ample guidance to our students and parents. Experts in the field of global education were present to provide information on the global education path. Here are some key points mentioned:
Academics: Representatives from different international universities gave information regarding their institution’s academic programs offered by each university, subjects, faculty, campus life, and extracurricular activities available to our students and parents.
Programs and Majors: Our students learned about the areas of study available, such as engineering, business, arts, sciences, humanities, design, technology, summer programs and there were more options to explore.
Admission requirements: Students and parents gained insights about admission criteria, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, and application deadlines.
Scholarship and Financial Aid: Details on scholarships, grants, and financial aid opportunities. This also included merit-based and need-based scholarships and students and parents were informed about work-study programs.
Study Abroad Opportunities: Information on international exchange programs, internships, and opportunities for studying abroad during the course of their education.
Support Services: Support services for students on campus, including counseling, career services, academic advising, and health services.
Internship and Job Placement: The representatives discussed internship and job placement rates and connections with the industry partners.
Cost of Education: Our students and parents were given an explanation of tuition fees, living expenses, and any other financial obligations. They got a sense of the total cost of education.
Application Process: The University representative gave step-by-step guidance on how to apply, what documents are needed, and any unique aspects of the application process.
Important Dates: Our Students and Parents were informed about important deadlines, such as submission of application deadlines, scholarship application deadlines, and enrolment dates.
Career Opportunities: Details were provided about career opportunities, job prospects, and how the university supports graduates in launching their careers.
Name of Universities Presented:
- George Mason University USA
- University of Wisconsin-Stout USA
- Colorado State University USA
- Illinois Institute of Technology USA
- The University of Arizona USA
- Juniata College Pennsylvania
- University of San Francisco USA
- The University of Birmingham UK
- Arizona State University USA
- San Diego State University USA
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University Japan
- Istituto Marangoni Italy
- IE University, Spain
- Grand Valley State University USA
- Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, Switzerland
- Drake University USA
- Bar Ilan University Israel
- EHL Hospitality Business School Switzerland
- University of Nottingham UK
- Monash University Australia
- Western University Sydney
- The University of Kansas USA
- HfSW – Germany
- University of Dundee UK
- London South Bank University UK
- The University of Adelaide Australia
- Clarkson University USA
- Leeds Beckett University UK
- Troy University USA
- Ontario Tech University Canada
- Oxford Brookes University UK
- Syracuse University USA
- Indiana University Indianapolis USA
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria University of Wellington NewZealand
- SP Jain School Of Global Management Singapore
- Technological University of the Shanon, Ireland
- Flinders University Australia
- Royal Holloway University of London,UK
- University of California, Riverside USA
“The International University Fair 2023” conducted at Victorious Kidss Educares was a resounding success. It achieved its objective of inspiring students to dream big and explore opportunities worldwide. We at Victorious Kidss Educares have again demonstrated our commitment to providing world-class educational opportunities and preparing our students to thrive globally. As students left the fair with dreams of studying abroad, they were also filled with hope and determination to make those dreams a reality.