- School collects the above data by the way of Enquiry and Admission form, personal interactions and various other means including update in the Student’s Diary every year.
- The school limits access to personal data to third party organizations and individuals who have a business association with the school, and whose services are essential for smooth functioning of the school while ensuring that the data is not used for any other purpose.
- School may share your personal data with its bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This data shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- School is committed to keep personal data secure and has appropriate practices and technical safeguards in place to protect personal data from loss, misuse or alteration.
- The school uses this data for the administrative and educational purposes and for communicating with Parents digitally using text messages, emails, and phone calls and through postal mails
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event, School will be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof or inability to use by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
- In General parents / guardians / students and the general public may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the school which organizes and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the School, shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
ONLINE PAYMENT FOR STUDENT FEE
The payment of fees (Academic) can be done through an online process. The payments made are subject to following conditions:-
- The school shall not be liable for payment of fee which is deposited to the wrong account due to quoting of incorrect information. No liability will be accepted by the school if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The fee is non-refundable therefore; hence, it is not permitted to claim the refund through the dispute route on banking.
- Online Fee Payment system’s purpose is to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Students by offering the option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parent / guardian / student to pick online payment option. School does not recommend/prefer/promote any particular method.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the School.
- If payment is made by means of a card that is not owned by the person making the payment, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained by the payee to make payments using the card. In using the system the person making the payment confirms that he/she has such permission. School will not be liable for any disputes arising in such cases.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the parent/guardian/ student, or third party making payment, enters them. Victorious Kidss Educares shall not be liable for any failure by the parent / guardian / student or third party making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment processor in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
- School reserves the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if an account is in default for any reason. School may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. School reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- In case of withdrawal from School, due to any reason, the tuition fees are not refundable. Neither can this fee be transferred in the name of another child, including biological siblings.
- Kindly note that all decisions related to withdrawal/refund etc. taken by the School Management would be final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Victorious Kidss Educares reserves the right to vary these ‘Terms and Conditions’ from time to time and the current version will be published on this website.