The Student Council at Victorious Kidss Educares has 6 members. This is a representative structure for students only. The council is an extra-curricular initiative for students within the school through which they can become involved in the affairs of the school, working in partnership with the school management, teachers, staff and parents for the benefit of the school and its students.
The council provides students an opportunity to develop new ideas and learn about responsibilities and teamwork. They develop leadership skills and problem solving skills.
This students-based organization promotes the mission and vision of the school. Students participating in the council maintain a high standard of personal conduct. Students develop and broaden their understanding of democracy and leadership as they actively partake in various activities that foster the image of the school environment.
The purpose of student council is:
- To develop positive attitude
- To practice good citizenship
- To promote harmonious relations throughout the school community
- To promote moral values among the students
- To provide a forum for student’s expression
- To plan special events or projects for the students
The VKE student council consists of students from the Middle Years Programme (MYP 4 and 5) and Diploma Programme (DP 1).